Terms & Conditions
Statement of Rights & Responsibilities
You control your privacy by the degree to which you share information in your submissions.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post / submit on this website. In addition:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property (IP) rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on this website (IP License). This IP License to publish on this website ends when you make a formal request to the website administration to delete your IP content.
- The website is not responsible for how unless your content is used by third parties. You must make the request to the third parties to remove your IP content.
We do our best to keep this website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep this website safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on this website.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access this website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on this website.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is illegal. Examples: content that is threatening, incites violence, or contains child pornography.
- You will not use this website to do anything unlawful, misleading, or malicious.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of this website, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other website functionality.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
- You will not provide any false personal information on this website, or make submissions for anyone other than yourself without permission.
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on this website that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on this website. We will do so, if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- To report a Claim of Intellectual Property Infringement, contact us (email@example.com) with all the pertinent details of the infringement and we will do our best to resolve the infringement.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except with our prior written permission.
- You will not collect information about other contributors.
- You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on this website.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or this website exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California or a state court located in San Diego County, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on this website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct contributors’ actions on this website and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on this website. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on this website. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any contributor of this website.
- WE TRY TO KEEP THIS WEBSITE UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THIS WEBSITE’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Contributors Outside the United States: We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to contributors and non-contributors who interact with this website outside the United States:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on this website (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website. You will not use this website if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.
- By “this website” or” this website services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.streetstory.co and any other Street Story branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed. This website reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this SRR.
- By “Platform” we mean this website (www.streetstory.co).
- By “information” we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with this website.
- By “content” we mean anything you or other users post, submit, or share using this website services.
- By “data” or “user data” or “user’s data” we mean any data, including a user’s content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from this website.
- By “post” we mean post on this website or otherwise make available by using this website.
- By “use” we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By “application” we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until the data is deleted.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding this website, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing this website.
Please refer to our Community Standards for additional terms & conditions.