Submission Instructions / Rules:
- You must be (or have been) homeless. If you are not currently homeless, the photographs must have been taken when you were homeless.
- Include a photograph and a narrative about the photo. A paragraph or two would be lovely. (Suggested: 250 – 1,000 words)
- Please include your name and email address. Neither will be displayed in your posting. This is how I can get in contact with you regarding your post (e.g. contests, exhibitions, problems, etc).
- Including a URL (e.g. your website, your social media page, etc) is optional but will help people connect with you online.
- Here are some helpful tips to improve your storytelling.
- For non-fictional stories, everything you submit is true and factual to the best of your knowledge. Tell no lies.
- By posting on this website you agree to our Terms & Conditions as well as our Community Standards.