“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.” ― Philip Pullman, British Author
This website is about submitting photographic narratives by homeless people. Choosing which photographs and what to write about them may seem a bit daunting. This websites exists because we would like to see the world through your eyes.
Here are some tips to help:
- Include a great photo. The photo doesn’t necessarily have to be pretty or technically perfect but, along with the story about it, should move, touch, and inspire people in some way.
- Tell us the story behind the photo. Tell us the truth. Do not lie. Don’t plagiarize.
- Include the who, what, where, when, and most importantly why this photo is important to you.
- Show us how you see the world.
- Share something personal. Tell us how you feel.
- Move, touch, and inspire people with your photographic narrative!
Here are some additional tips: 6 Tips for Writing Fiction Based on True Events
Ready to share you’re story??? Submit Your Story